Posted: Friday, October 6, 2017 10:36 PM
Job Description 13;
Keysight is the worlds leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world:class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
This job will be part of the Communications Solutions Group, which is responsible for Keysights portfolio in the Wireless Data Ecosystem, including wireless devices, operators, internet infrastructure, and Aerospace and Defense. Our software:centric solutions accelerate our customers time to market and reduce their costs : giving them a competitive advantage in todays and tomorrows technology waves.
In this position, you will be part of the core R and D team, contributing to Keysight 89600 VSA SW or embedded applications, and driving the measurement solution for 5G wireless communications.
This position requires deep understanding of the LINK, MAC, and PHY layers of 3GPP/LTE standard, broad knowledge in measurement science and digital signal processing, and strong software programming skills. The position involves the full software lifecycle of requirements capture, investigation, product definition, design, implement, test, production and maintenance. You will closely with the product support team to address customer escalations and propose action plan based on feedback. You will constantly work with geographically dispersed teams. Thus excellent writing and verbal communication skills, and being able to work on flexible hours are important for your success.
Programming is primarily in C/C++ although other languages and scripting environments will occasionally be used.
Job Qualifications 13;
* BS or MS Degree in EE with strong SW background, : 7 years of experience
* Solid Wireless communication and DSP background
* Hands:on experience in 2G, 3G, and 4G cellular communication systems and algorithm designs
* Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Design
* Strong understanding of Windows OS (XP, Win7); processes, threads, accounts
* Experience in C/C++/C, XML
* Proficient in building, testing, and debugging software
* Desire to work with world:wide groups and across teams of engineers to achieve objectives
* Good organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast:paced, results driven environment
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Excellent analytical skills
* MS, PhD Degree in CE, EE with SW forte, : 5 years of experience
* Proficient with electronic test equipment
* Understanding of RF and microwave hardware and hardware control
* Experience with MSDN, VS .NET, C and .NET Remoting
* Experience with software planning, tracking, and quality management.
Job Function 13;
R and D 13;
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : California : Santa Rosa
Job ID :8401
• Location: North Bay
• Post ID: 83342602 northbay