Daytime Shifts (7am-3pm) for Compassionate Caregivers: $18.10/hr - Tender Rose Dementia Care
You're called to do something important. Something that matters. Something that will change lives. You are called to care. At Tender Rose, we think that is the most vital--and challenging--work there is. So we will do everything we can to help you do it.
About this Opportunity
- Are you an experienced, compassionate caregiver/CNA, LVN student or retired RN?
- We're seeking skilled CNAs/caregivers to provide one-on-one care for an elderly gentleman with dementia who lives in beautiful Sonoma
- Full-time opportunities available for daytime shifts (7 days/week from 7am-3pm)
Pay & Benefits
- The base pay for this client is $18.10/hr
- Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, commuter benefits and performance bonuses
- You will be paid double time at $36.20/hr nine holidays per year
- You will have 24/7 support from your on-call care management team
Skills & Experience
- Experience working with an individual living with Alzheimer's
- Experience with personal care and companion care
- Experience preparing and cooking meals
- Experience working in a facility a plus
- Be on the Home Care Aide Registry of the California Department of Social Services - Need to register? We can help you!
- 2+ years of verifiable employment history
- Experience working with seniors and patients with dementia - family caregiving experience is acceptable
- Must be able to pass a background check - We conduct the most thorough criminal background checks in the industry
- Drug-free - You must pass a drug test
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance required
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Proof of work eligibility
- Valid driver license and clean driving record
- Reliable vehicle with current car registration and automobile insurance
- GED, high school diploma, or college degree
- Speak, understand, and write English fluently
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply today! We look forward to meeting you! Please make sure to complete both your online application and the assessments to get a fast response from one of our Staffing Managers. Check your email box! Please be aware that your application cannot be processed without completed assessments.
• Post ID: 83803172 northbay