Female Caregivers ~ One-On-One Care in Marin: $16.10 - $17.60/HR - Tender Rose Dementia Care
You're called to do something important. Something that matters. Something that will change lives. You are called to care. At Tender Rose, we think that is the most vital--and challenging--work there is. So we will do everything we can to help you do it.
About this Position
- Are you an experienced, compassionate female caregiver/CNA, LVN student or retired RN?
- We have two exciting opportunities for you to provide one-on-one dementia care in our clients' Marin-based homes
- We have full-time shifts available from 10am - 6pm
- Working one day out of the weekend is required
Pay & Benefits
- The base pay for our current Marin clients is $16.10/hr - $17.60/hr
- Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, commuter benefits and performance bonuses
- You will be paid double time at $32.20/hr - $35.20/hr nine holidays per year
- You will have 24/7 support from your on-call care management team
Skills & Experience
- Experience working with an individual living with Alzheimer's
- Experience with personal care and companion care
- Experience preparing and cooking meals
- Experience working in a facility a plus
- Be on the Home Care Aide Registry of the California Department of Social Services - Need to register? We can help you!
- 2+ years of verifiable employment history
- Experience working with seniors and patients with dementia - family caregiving experience is acceptable
- Must be able to pass a background check - We conduct the most thorough criminal background checks in the industry
- Drug-free - You must pass a drug test
- Tuberculosis (TB) clearance required
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Proof of work eligibility
- Valid driver license and clean driving record
- Reliable vehicle with current car registration and automobile insurance
- GED, high school diploma, or college degree
- Speak, understand, and write English fluently
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply today! Please make sure to complete both your online application and the assessments to get a fast response from one of our Staffing Managers. Please be aware that your application cannot be processed without completed assessments.
Associated topics: coast guard, confidential, counterintelligence, department of homeland security, foreign instrumentation signals intelligence, intelligence, missile defense, security terrorism, subject matter expert, ts clearance
• Post ID: 81069452 northbay