Ongoing Training Provided! - Caregivers needed at Right at Home Sonoma County! - Right at Home
- Competitive Pay.
- Flexible Scheduling.Select shifts that work best for your schedule.
- Direct Deposit Available.
- Ongoing Training - Right at Home University.
- Referral Bonuses.
- Time and a half for Holidays!
- Make a difference in some elses life.
- Continued training online.
When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are by proving the RightCare. Right at Home caregivers choose to work with us because we hire individuals who want more than just a job - we hire the RightPeople with the RightApproach to provide the RightServices for our clients. You will be supported by a staff that provides you with the training, direction and tools to help you fulfill your personal mission of service.
We are looking to hire 10+ caregivers in the next few weeks. Ideal candidates have the following: Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Availability
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Current T.B. test
- Must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick, and the ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
- Have valid driver s license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to adequate transportation.
- Registered with the State of California
Opening on Saturday and Sunday available immediately
Positions Include: caregiver, companion, home care caregiver, care taker
Associated topics: home based, home based contracting, home based job, home office work, home virtual work, remote contracting, stay at home, stay at home online, telecommuting position, work from home contractor
• Post ID: 84002322 northbay