CDL B Route Drivers Needed Today! Home Daily - Great Benefits! (Santa Rosa) - Clean Harbors (Santa
Our Environmental Retail Technician/Drivers are tasked with driving a class B box truck to various retail customer locations and packaging and picking up hazardous and non-hazardous material and pharmaceutical inventories that are damaged or expired and transporting the waste to a Clean Harbors location or other disposal sites.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies and processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Completes a quality control check and sorts bins according to the retail contract;
- Ensures proper segregation, packaging, loading and unloading of hazardous, non-hazardous and pharmaceutical wastes;
- Safely loads and unloads the truck;
- Properly secures the loads;
- Guarantees placarding of vehicle to meet Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports;
- Prepares DOT shipping documents;
- Provides exceptional customer service.
- Clean Class B CDL with Hazmat Endorsement;
- Minimum of 1-year previous driving experience;
- Previous box truck experience preferred;
- Chemistry or hazardous material knowledge is preferred;
- Ability to use a laptop computer.
is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout Clean Harbors United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
• Post ID: 83806102 northbay