Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR) is recruiting for an Experienced, Nationally Certified Family Nurse Practitioner. The ideal candidate will have single or multi-specialty Group practice experience in an outpatient setting. Fluency in Spanish is highlydesirable. Please respond with your updated CV as well as the best time to contact you with details so we may discuss these options further.
Applicant must demonstrate excellent customer service skills with the ability to work independently, and as a collaborative team member. Candidate must also be comfortable with EPIC, electronic health record.
- Must be a graduate of accredited NP Program and Nationally Certified by ANCC and have a California License
- Advanced technology, including integrated EMR (EPIC)
- Full-time position, .8 FTE to 1.0 FTE, Monday-Friday
- Fixed income guarantee for first 1-2 years, eligible for production incentive thereafter
- 1-2 years guaranteed income
- Relocation allowance
- Sign on bonus
- Good opportunity for work and life balance
- Generous compensation and benefits, including paid CME, up to six weeks vacation, pension plan and 401(k)
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR), a 100+ member multi-specialty group, is a rapidly growing physician group in the beautiful Sonoma County. SMGR is physician-owned and affiliated with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF). SPMF is part of the Sutter Medical Network, connecting you to more than 5000 primary care and specialist physicians. Our mission is patient centered care. SMGR providers practice at Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF) care centers in Sonoma County and surrounding communities. SPMFs provider services are exclusively provided by SMGR. Accolades include:
- Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association
- CAPG Elite Status the highest possible honor awarded by the California Association of Physician Groups (CAPG) professional organization
- Consumer Reports Best in the Bay Area among 17 medical groups for Overall Healthcare and listed in the top 10 in the state out of over 170 medical groups
Sutter Health is a multi-billion dollar healthcare company with hospitals, foundations and affiliated medical groups from Modesto to the Oregon border. Sutter Health is the second largest healthcare system in Northern California.
Located 55 miles north of San Francisco and 30 miles east of the Pacific Ocean, Santa Rosa is a warm and friendly city of 170,000 within Sonoma County, population 500,000. You will enjoy a unique blend of culture with exceptional art, wine, food, and recreation. Amenities include 400 wineries in Sonoma County, 27 golf courses, hot air ballooning, hiking, spas, river sports, and world-class cuisine. Sonoma County also has a professional symphony, excellent public and private schools, fantastic weather, and some of the most affordable housing in the Bay Area. You would live and work where others only dream of visiting.
Associated topics: advanced practice registered nurse, anesthetist, assessments, associate, bilingual, clinic, community, nurse specialist, specialis, splst
• Post ID: 84076062 northbay