Posted: Friday, May 26, 2017 12:10 AM
Company Name: Sonoma Family Therapy Inc.
Private practice internship
Successful therapy practice in Santa Rosa seeking MFT/ LPCC/ ASW intern. Clients include children, teens, families and adults. Treatment utilizes play therapy when appropriate.
Qualified applicants will possess the following:
- Intern experience working with youth and families
- Experience with play therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy
- Experience with intake and diagnosis
- Knowledge of current legal and ethical guidelines
- Excellent time management, including timely completion of daily clinical charting
- Comfort using electronic health record and technology (paperless office)
- Desire to participate in marketing and networking events
- Intern expected to work well independently and maintain a high degree of professionalism at all times
Manage a caseload of weekly clients(minimum 10, maximum 30).
Individual supervision/ group consultation included but not compensated for.
Rate of pay is $25 per billable client hour, $30 for bilingual staff, licensed pay DOE. This is a non-benefited position. You will be paid only for therapy hours and be expected to put in an additional 1-3 hours per week of business-related duties (records, research, supervision, etc.). You will have two to three office days per week in which to schedule your clients. M-W-Sat-Sun currently available.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Cover letter should speak to your prior experience with youth and families, reasons for working with children and teens, and your goals for this position.
You can learn more about the company at SonomaFamilyInc.com
• Location: North Bay, Santa Rosa, CA
• Post ID: 61945648 northbay