One adult-owner bike, has been garage-kept since day one. All service done by BMW shop, on time and as required. I commonly get 42 mpg in mixed city hwy driving. Factory cruise control, ABS, and heated grips. Have always used full-synthetic MC oil.
This is an EXCEPTIONAL example of the breed. It's been babied, has had LOTS of time, effort, and (oh yeah) money thrown at it over the years to make it the best I could envision. I planned to keep it forever, but I hardly use it for it's intended purpose (accumulating lots of mileage in a VERY short time span, all the while in absolutely ridiculous comfort) anymore.
The bike has the following mods
- Bill Mayer saddle with movable removable (passenger) backrest
- Oil cooler protective screen
- Bitubo suspension - front and back - Rhine West Performance power chip (also have stock chip)
- Remus Titanium exhaust system (also have stock exhaust- still shiny)
- Touring windshield installed (also have shortstock unit)
- Kisan Signal Minder (details at - LED taillight AND Hyperlites - drivers CANNOT miss seeing you brake!
- Halogen driving lights
- Factory hard cases, color matched, in PERFECT shape!
- GT fairing extensions, painted to match - Wunderlich bar risers - included but not currently installed
- RKA expandable tank and seat bags
- Reflective rim and fairing tape accents Located in Mill Valley, CA
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers Stock Number: C157018Y https://www.tradenetcycles.com/classified-for-sale/used-motorcycles/BMW/Mill-Valley/94941/2003-BMW-K1200RS/C157018Y&utm_source=bpdf
For more information, please call 855-600-7750 and asking about vehicle stock num. C157018Y
• Post ID: 81073687 northbay
Play it safe. Avoid Scammers.
As a precaution, email contact has been disabled in this category because of scam attempts. If this ad does not contain a working phone number, web address, or the poster has forced their email address into the ad, the chances of it being legitimate are very low.
Most of the time, transactions outside of your local area involving money orders, cashier checks, wire transfers or shipping (especially overseas shipping) are scams or frauds.
Report all scam attempts to firstname.lastname@example.org.