Posted: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 2:52 PM
Job Description 13;
The key purpose of the role is to ensure best practice design standards, methodologies and materials are made available to be incorporated into our product designs. Liaise with Keysight design and manufacturing teams to ensure their knowledge and understanding of Product acceptability standards is fully up to date and implemented.
1. Establish Keysight Guidelines for electronic component selection and usage.
2. Establish and maintain close working relationships with industry groups.
3. Maintain a broad knowledge of the latest industry, supplier and technology trends and their potential impact on Keysight business plans.
4. Define and adopt appropriate industrial standards into Keysight Component Guide. Ensure Keysights design guidelines are regularly bench:marked against industry best in class practices.
5. To review and adopt available Design and Supply Chain Tools (Part Selection Tool, Silicon Expert Tool, etc.) into Keysight Component Guidelines.
6. To promote standardization in the application and use of electronic components within the design communities in Keysight.
7. To explore future component technology in alignment with Keysight Product Road map.
8. Communicate and reinforce these standards with the design and manufacturing communities within Keysight.
Job Qualifications 13;
1. Bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering with minimally 8 years experience in a professional R and D/ materials/ manufacturing engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Good technical knowledge in the electronic components technology and design standards.
3. Strong communication and influencing skills.
4. Experience in leading, driving and managing major/cross functional projects in the global environment.
Job Function 13;
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : California : Santa Rosa Americas : United States : Colorado : Colorado Springs Americas : United States : Colorado : Englewood Americas : United States : Colorado : Loveland
Job ID :5863
• Location: North Bay
• Post ID: 82595262 northbay