Machinist Full Time
KVAL Inc. is a rapidly growing manufacturer of heavy industrial equipment for the door industry and we are looking to expand our support team. In particular, Kval designs and manufactures CNC machinery for the residential, commercial, and architectural door industries. We have been in Petaluma, CA since our founding in 1947 and are an exceptionally stable, conservative company currently in our fourth generation of private family ownership. As a family owned company, family values are deeply instilled within the company’s corporate culture. This means our new hires will not only be joining our team, but will be joining the Kval Machinery Family. As a family we learn to work well with one another, support each other, and build friendships in and outside of the workplace.
Machinist Full Time
Our products range from simple pushbutton designs to more complex CNC-operated machining centers. We are looking to fill a machinist position in our Machine Shop .
- High School Diploma plus additional specialized Machinist courses
- Enrollment or Completion of SRJC Machine Tool Technology Certificate a plus. Or equivalent training.
- Two to three years related Machinist experience, including manual, Lathe, Drill Press, Vertical Mill
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, and have a positive mental attitude
- Safety conscious, able to work safely in the shop and on the factory floor with complex machines
Email your cover letter and resume our human resources director. Must be able to pass a physical, drug screen and background check.
At Kval, Inc. there is virtually no ceiling on growth within the company. We also offer competitive pay and a generous benefits package that takes effect after a 90-day introductory period as a full time employee.
Medical, Dental, Eye, Life, LTD, AD&D as well as 401(k) with Match.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Machinist: 1 year
• Post ID: 92368702 northbay