Posted: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 5:41 PM
Job Description 13;
At Keysight, we help companies address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. We offer the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry, with advanced software to match. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to revolutionize electronic measurement and make a difference in the world.
Come and join some of the brightest minds in the measurement world. Be a part of an exciting, entrepreneurial team focused on next generation wireless technologies and innovative ways to design test solutions for the future.
We are looking for a talented and creative Mechanical Engineer with a high desire to solve complex mechanical problems and a desire to lead the development of our next generation test solution for the wireless market. The position involves both design and technical leadership on various mechanical and thermomechanical challenges. You will be engaged directly with key wireless customers in the definition of the Keysight solution and will work with our internal teams to architect and design various solution components.
* Lead the architecture and definition of mechanical components
* Develop thermal and mechanical models and simulations
* Design key mechanical components
* Design thermal solutions for complex systems
* Evaluate manufacturing process alternatives and guide process technology decisions
* Work with our internal and external manufacturing partners to prototype designs and bring them to manufacturing
Job Qualifications 13;
Must Have Qualifications:
* Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related fields. MSME highly desired
* A minimum of 8:10 years of experience deigning complex mechanical and thermal systems
* Solid understanding of mechanical fabrications processes
* Expertise with Mechanical design tools (3D Design, Structural Analysis, Thermal Analysis)
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Ability to interact with customers and suppliers
* Ability to navigate ambiguity and a dynamic environment
* Ability to work across multiple functions to drive multiple development threads
* Keysight Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Function 13;
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : California : Santa Rosa
Job ID :1061
• Location: North Bay, Santa Rosa
• Post ID: 80306473 northbay