Event start date and time: September 15, 2013 5:00 PM
Event end date and time: September 20, 2013 5:00 PM
Join Rockwood's Network of over 4,000 social change leaders across the country by participating in the Art of Leadership!
Art of Leadership is:
- A five-day intensive residential retreat that teaches powerful visioning, listening, speaking, presentation, team-building and feedback skills to emerging and established social change leaders.
- Taught in an intimate learning community limited to 24-30 emerging and longtime leaders who are working across a wide range of issues (e.g. climate change, human and civil rights, arts and cultural work).
- Led by nationally recognized thinkers, educators and activists who are experts at sharing in-depth insights and innovative leadership practices.
- All retreats are held in beautiful retreat settings in California and on the East Coast.
After the Art of Leadership Training, you can expect to:
- Articulate an inspiring and clear vision for your work
- Deal more effectively with organizational and leadership challenges
- Skillfully manage relationships to increase personal and organizational effectiveness
- Build strong partnerships inside and outside your organization and community
The Training Curriculum includes:
- Inner Reflection - Many social change leaders are so focused on their organizations that they do not have space to reflect on their own needs as a leader. Art of Leadership offers leaders time and reflective space to examine their strengths and challenges.
- Practical Tools - Over the course of five days, leaders engage in hands-on practice in planning, public speaking, stress-management practices and courageous conversations. Leaders receive a personalized 360 degree leadership assessment to help set leadership performance goals.
- Powerful Community - Each training convenes 24-30 leaders working in different organizations and issue areas. Art of Leadership fosters learning partnerships through pair and small group work, and post-retreat peer support.
Deadline to Apply: Aug 20, 2013 You can apply and view future Art of Leadership dates at http://trainings.rockwoodleadership.org/events
Questions? Send us an email: http://rockwoodleadership.org/contactus.php
• Post ID: 15453704 northbay